1. Power on the phone.
2. Type *#0808# and select ‘DM+MODEM+ADB’.
3. Type *#9090# and select ‘DM/DUN over HSIC’.
Or use ‘Activate Diag’ function from ‘Repair’ tab.
4. Connect phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
5. Select diagnostic port in port settings.
6. Press ‘Unlock’ button for direct unlock.
To reset Google account activation or Samsung reactivation lock:
1. Power on phone in download mode (turn off phone, press vol.down + home + power).
2. Connect phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
3. Press ‘Reset FRP/React/EE’ to deactivate Google/Samsung/EE account activation lock.
(Sometimes needs to perform ‘wipe data/factory reset’ once more, to complete this locks removal.)
Selected model: SM-G900T3
Software version: 27.1
Port not selected
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.27.1
- g900t3 frp
- samsung G900T3 frp